The advanced Proof of Identity verification document requires a valid government-issued photo ID that clearly displays your name, photo, date of birth, issue date, and expiry date:
- Photo ID (front and back)
- Passport (photo page and signature page)
Below the list countries have different require:
- Philippines does not accept Unified Multi-Purpose ID card
- India & Thailand does not accept ID card
- Vietnam does not accept Giay title ID card
- Hong Kong only accept Permanent ID card
- Japan accept residence card.
The advanced Proof of Address verification document request issued within the last 3 months, showing in multi-color, clearly displaying your name, issue date, and the residential address (non-PO Box address):
- Bank statement
- Utility Bill (Gas, Electricity, Water, Phone)
- Tax Documents by Government Issued
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Residency proof (with an official stamp on it)
Please note that the Proof of Identity (POI) for Advanced Verification (KYC) will not have any interoperability with Proof of Address (POA), vice versa.